Vision & Mission
MOYO AFRICA FOUNDATION VISION
Moyo Africa Foundation will be a model world best non-profit organization in Rural Community Development.
MOYO AFRICA FOUNDATION MISSION
Moyo Africa Foundation will in partnership with governments, traditional leaders and the rural community to provide high quality sustainable services that promote real rural community development to the public.
MOYO AFRICA FOUNDATION VALUES
The guiding values for Moyo Africa Foundation are:
- Integrity – Be honest to God, self, others and organization and adherence to moral and ethical principles.
- Trust – Be trustworthy
- Love – Be professional profoundly tender to all people
- Passion – Be Enthusiastic about our work to fulfil the vision and mission of the organization.
- Loyalty - Be faithful to sovereign, government, leader, cause organization and to commitments or obligations.
- Respect – Respect all people and see them all as God image bearers and treat each other, partners, people we serve as we want to be treated.
- Confidence – Belief in the good abilities and qualities of ourselves and others.
- Commitment – Promise to do the best to support each other and the community.
- Creativity – Using our skills and imagination to deliver quality to the community’s.
- Contribution – Actions and service that help our community.
- Flexibility – Ability to work in any conditions and situations.
- Innovation – Introducing new ideas and ways of doing things in the community.
- Perseverance – Continuing to try to achieve our goals in spite of any challenges and difficulties.
MOYO AFRICA FOUNDATION COMMUNITY ROLES
Moyo Africa Foundation will ensure that local people in the village:
Have clean running water, good modern homes, good roads, hospital, electricity, toilets, land ownership, modern farming ways, micro-finance, education programs and sustainable pro-business programs.